English Estates: Barling's Make (L) (Circa-1946)
Product Number: 004-002-6396
This looks like a Barling stem, but it has no logo. When using a magnifying glass, I can't see anything, but looking with the naked eye under a light allows me to see the barest Barling cross. It's mainly buffed off, but at least it's the original stem. These pipes are hard to come by, especially this smaller size. Personally, I'd much prefer this to a larger one.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.5/5 Rim darkening, dings around the rim, and the Barling logo is 99% buffed off the stem.
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England