English Estates: Barling Smooth Apple with Silver Mount (62279) (T.V.F.) (1964) (Transition) (Replacement Stem)
Product Number: 004-002-6389
Silver is one of my favorite accents on pipes, and Barling silver mounts are one of the best. At some point, the original stem for this piece was lost or broken, and a replacement twin-bore stem was attached to the pipe (and fits perfectly). With such a massive chamber and fine shape, I'm glad someone opted to repair this gem.
Measurements & Other Details
Barling (in script)
Condition: 3.6/5 Replacement stem, rim darkening, dings on the bowl.
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England