French Estates: Ligne Bretagne Smooth Bulldog (2) (2001)
Product Number: 004-003-0820
The Ligne Bretagne is a curious marque, produced by taking never-finished stummels of old French manufacture, then putting them through the final steps of production with modern stains and stems. As unusual as that sounds, they do have quite a following, and it shouldn't be difficult to see why when presented with such a fine classic shape like this.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.6/5 Rim darkening, plus dings around the bowl.
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France