French Estates: EWA Meerschaum Lined Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-003-1878
Well, this is an unusual one. I've seen briars with meerschaum chambers, and I've certainly seen plenty of pipes with acrylic stems and/or accents, but I've never before seen a pipe made of
acrylic - which in and of itself necessitates a chamber of some other material. And I guess if you're going to have to do that, meerschaum is the best way to go. I'll even admit the silky, shimmery, misty, whorled white-and-grey acrylic is kind of cool.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Acrylic
- Country: France