French Estates: Chacom Marseille Smooth Cherrywood (154)
Product Number: 004-003-1003
In the '154', Chacom plays with the striking contrast of the sharp, angular, aggressively-canted bowl and the languid curve of the stem, the result being one of the most conspicuous profiles around. The piece boasts perfect stability as a sitter, as every Cherrywood should, in addition to a most generous chamber.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE BY CHACOM
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France