French Estates: Royal Coachman Smooth Lumberman (309 S)
Product Number: 004-003-1884
Despite the lofty-sounding name, Royal Coachman is actually a sub-brand of Chapuis-Comoy, a.k.a. Chacom. As is often the case with such briars, this one sports some very evident fills. Nonetheless, I do have to say I really like the shape, with its smooth, soft lines, long, fine taper to the shank, and slim saddle bit.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 6.48 in./164.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France