French Estates: St Claude Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-003-1036
St. Claude is the birthplace of the briar pipe, and here we find a good example of the kind of pipes that were coming out of there back during French pipemaking's heyday. It's handsome, it's graceful, and it's light - easy to clench in the jaw, easy to tuck into a jacket pocket.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.5/5 Rim darkening and dings around the rim.
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.61 in./15.49 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France