French Estates: Butz-Choquin Mirage (1650)
Product Number: 004-003-1025
In classic French style, this Butz-Choquin design presents the long-shanked Canadian in a killer combination of trim proportions and seamlessly smooth lines and form. While the Mirage finish may be very modern, it does pair very well to a design with these kinds of contours, given how laden it is with dusky warmth.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France