French Estates: Sunrise Tawny Grain Smooth Bent Billiard (215)
Product Number: 004-003-1920
One of the tricks to making an easy jaw-hanger is to bend the stem at least as deeply as the shank and transition. This Sunrise ignores that... for some reason. Still, that's not to say it doesn't remain easier to clench than, say, a straight Billiard, and the steeper angle may prove more convenient for those who do prefer to keep their briar in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Tawny Grain(in script)
Vintage Briar(in script)
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 4.86 in./123.44 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France