French Estates: Cellini Spot Carved Cutty
Product Number: 004-003-1913
Cellini was actually an American company, and while they had many of their own briars made in Chicago, they also dealt in imports as well. The barely-perceptible "France" on the underside of this long, slender, floral-carved pipe suggests it was made in... France. Pretty cool shape I say, and definitely light.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.45/5 Minor rim darkening, plus some spider webbing inside the chamber.
- Length: 7.15 in./181.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: France