French Estates: Charatan Knightsbridge Smooth Pot (348) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-1060
There's a fair display of grain on this stout Charatan Knightsbridge, with plenty of cross-grain at the rim, underside, back of the bowl and top of the shank, and a good amount of birdseye to the right flank. The shape itself is solid, smooth, and simple, though the finish is a deep and bold one.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
of London(in script)
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France