French Estates: Chacom Smooth Jolly Roger (Unsmoked) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-003-1113
Avast, arrrr, and what have you; that out of the way, what we find here is one of Chacom's most novel offerings. It's a pirate pipe. Designed by German artisan Roger Wallenstein, the shape displays his signature abstract, dynamic style, while still remaining hand-friendly. New these come with two different stems, one black, one white, though this particular pipe seems to have lost the latter somewhere along the way.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France