German Estates: Wolfgang Becker Sandblasted Egg with Boxwood (Wolf Paw) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-3335
Though displaying hints of his signature Wasp shape, this Wolfgang Becker bent Egg remains distinct, and its broad, horizontally-oriented shank and stem, combined with the overall flow of the pipe's profile, creates a very different feel, aesthetically speaking. It's muscular, but in the style of a smoothly gliding dolphin, rather than a lumbering gorilla, and the sure-and-easy, subtly playful look of the shaping translates well into a feel in hand that is both comfortable and comforting
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany