German Estates: Design Berlin Dresden Smooth Billiard with Silver (50) (9mm) (Twin Bore) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-3350
Design Berlin underwent a dramatic, if gradual change after pipe maker and designer Lothar Schirwitz came on board in 1954, going from a producer of nylon-stemmed basket pipes to offering pieces like this: a handy, deep-chambered Billiard in a handsome smooth finish and birdseye-speckled cross-grain, and sporting a sterling silver mount.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany