German Estates: Bentley Pipe Master Smooth Dublin (5-0.03) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-4071
More "new old stock goodies" that Sykes happened upon during his travels, these Bentleys were originally designed by Hans "Former" Nielsen, who founded the marque. Shaping tends to be very Danish, as you might expect, though the bowls are often of proportions more reminiscent of the Italian or German schools, and the finishes dark and reserved in the style of English classics. Altogether, it actually makes for a fine combination.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany