German Estates: Bentley Pipe Master Sandblasted Bent Pot (4-9.07) (9mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-4025
Founded in Switzerland, designed by Former Nielsen, relocated to Denmark, then passed on to Holmer Knudsen and now made in Germany, Bentley's history has already gotten rather complicated for a marque that's not yet rounded off it's second decade. Fortunately, the pipes themselves remain simple; great classics rendered in a style that shows a good deal of Former's Danish touch, though typically wearing reserved, English-style finishes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany