German Estates: Design Berlin Premier Bent Brandy with Silver Spigot (D) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-005-4089
"Design Berlin" was the new name adopted by the old Pfeifenstudio Hartmann as they transitioned to making higher quality pipes, as well as more modern designs, under the influence of pipemaker and designer Lothar Schirwitz. You can see how big an influence that was here, in this thoroughly fluted, silver-mounted design - a far cry indeed from the simple "basket pipes" the Hartmann factory was making when Schirwitz first joined them.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany