German Estates: Baff Sandblasted Pot
Product Number: 004-005-4148
David Wagner has studied with a few pipemakers in a few countries over the years. That list includes Franz von Matt in Switzerland, Josef Prammer in Austria, and Rainer Barbi in Germany. The result is a style all his own. We see his artistry in this stout, squat Pot. Compact in proportions, it's a sturdy sitter with a thick-walled chamber, presented in a dark sandblasted finish that displays this briar's nice ring grain.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 4.70 in./119.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany