German Estates: Axel Glasner Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-005-4154
Right from "Hello, Martha!", the grain here is fabulous, and the windswept flame and straight grain dressing the rear of the bowl and top of the shank make for a fine counterpoint to the precise, solid, bold shaping at play. I should also note that, engineering-wise, this piece features a smoothly conical chamber to concentrate flavors as you make your way down the bowl.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 4.90 in./124.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany