German Estates: Axel Glasner Sandblasted Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 004-005-4156
Axel Glasner, it would seem, pays a lot of attention to briar selection, and this particular piece would certainly seem to back up that impression. The shape is bold and strong, very architectural, and yet rather than just go with a bold, attention-grabbing shape and figure that would be enough, Axel made very certain here the nature of the briar itself would match; briar, that is, with a big, broad ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany