Irish Estates: Peterson Sterling Silver (268) (P-Lip) (2004)
Product Number: 004-004-1701
Other than the silver sterling band capping the shank, this Peterson Zulu shows no sign other than being a pipe of utmost utility. It offers a moderate chamber that does not go to excess. The stain is well done, pleasing and complimentary to the briar's lively grain. It should even fit well in a jacket pocket, being neither overly larger nor too small of overall size.
- Christopher A. Huff
Measurements & Other Details
Peterson (in script)
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but very near mint.
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland