Irish Estates: Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2003 (107) (Fishtail)60
Product Number: 004-004-2039
Staying true to its Irish roots, Peterson annually releases its St. Patrick's Day commemoration pipe-this one dated around a shamrock, reading March 17, 2003, as is engraved on its flashy metal band. This stubby, yet classically shaped, Billiard bares a hefty fortification of briar in its bowl and shank, all covered in a varied cross grain, which alternates from a well-defined birdseye.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN THE
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland