Irish Estates: Peterson Kapet Rusticated (264) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-2105
When one thinks of "Peterson", a classic Canadian is hardly the first shape one would think of. Though the reasons for this may be manifest, it should never be said that they do not produce a fine, classic Canadian when the fancy strikes them. This "264" is ample evidence of that, with perhaps a touch of extra thickness to the shank (it is a Peterson, after all), and finished in the rugged rustication and sterling silver band of the Kapet series.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland