Irish Estates: Irish Seconds (by Peterson) Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-004-2136
For the life of me, I can't figure out why this pipe is labeled a 'second'; the shape and the grain are as good as any other Peterson out there, save maybe the high-grade pieces like the Supreme. Its shape is roundly voluptuous, sporting plenty of chamber, and so balanced and light, it hangs off the jaw with ease. Perhaps this pipe is just being modest.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Condition: 4.8/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland