Irish Estates: Peterson Cara (03) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-2141
I'm not entirely sure why Peterson chose "Cara", the Irish word for "friend", as the name for their series of silver-banded dress-style ebony pipes. Perhaps it's actually meant as onomatopoeia of a crow's call? Nonetheless, it's a handsome series, as you can see here in this ebony rendition of the classic, stout "03" bent Apple.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland