Irish Estates: Peterson Rosslare Smooth (B11) (2003) (Replacement Stem)
Product Number: 004-004-2198
Like most Peterson "B" shapes, this is a bit of an odd one; part bent Brandy, part Volcano. But it's also a good sitter with plenty of chamber, and a natural fit in hand. In this case there's also quite a fair cross-cut grain pattern, not to mention a sterling silver band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 3.6/5 Replacement stem, rim darkening, and a few minor dings on the bowl.
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland