Irish Estates: Peterson De Luxe with Silver Band (69) (P-Lip) (2000)
Product Number: 004-004-2224
The '69' shape is Peterson's most iconic bent Billiard shape, spanning acoss many lines throughout the brands exceptional canon. Drawing more from the English Dunhill, Barling, and Sasieni proclivity than the heavy, ruggedly masculine lines and big, thick shanks of many Petersons, the '69' nonetheless still retains its own distinctive Peterson aesthetic. The De Luxe finish gives this pipe a subtle contrast, accented by a gleaming, ample band of sterling silver.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN THE
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland