Irish Estates: Peterson System Standard Ebony (309) (P-Lip) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-004-2292
One of the most beloved and recognizable shapes in the Peterson canon, the "309", a distinctively tubular design, has been around for quite some time and has evolved into this masterful piece of engineering you see before you. Though not as long, that is, as the patented "System" design, which has been around since Charles Peterson proposed his intuitive design idea to the Kapp brothers.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN THE
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked.
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland