Irish Estates: Peterson Racing Green (999) (P-Lip) (2004)
Product Number: 004-004-2266
Personally, Eric and I both agree that a little tanning looks pretty darn good on the Racing Green, neither of us being the personality type to walk around with the notoriously loud emerald green affair. We are not cocksure dandies by any means, our style being bit more understated, consisting of a darker, more subdued palette. If that sounds like you, then maybe this piece is for you.
Measurements & Other Details
Peterson's (in script)
Condition: 4.5/5 Minor rim darkening, plus soft spots in the bottom of the chamber have been slightly gouged.
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland