Irish Estates: Peterson Green Silver Spigot (80s) (Fishtail) (2004) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-004-2242
Sterling silver and green go great together, whether it's emerald green or, as in this case, a dark moss green. It's not unknown for Peterson Racing Green finishes to darken with age, and this one does have nine years worth of sitting unsmoked on it, so I wouldn't be surprised if it did start out in the brighter emerald colors we usually see them in.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked.
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland