Irish Estates: Peterson Red Silver Spigot (B5) (Fishtail) (2004) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-004-2305
With its rich deep red and bright sterling mount and tenon, suffice to say that this Peterson presents quite a "pinky out" palette. Shaping-wise, though, it still retains that signature substance and solidity so typically associated with Peterson works. Think of it then not so much as flattering dandy, but rather a well-salted old captain you happened to catch in full ceremonial dress.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked.
- Length: 6.16 in./156.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland