Irish Estates: Peterson System Standard Rusticated Bent Billiard (P-Lip)
Product Number: 004-004-2418
Yes, the Peterson System Standard is the premier feature for this bent Billiard, and for good reason. The System Standard is especially designed to deliver the coolest, driest smoke available by trapping moisture in a well, just below the pipe's draft hole. Patented in 1894 and initially known as the "dry system", the inventive design brought global attention, catapulting Peterson to the forefront of the worldwide pipe market, and developing a rather large, very loyal following.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN THE
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland