Irish Estates: Peterson Sherlock Holmes Rathbone Smooth (P-Lip) (1993) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-004-2536
Though it does suffer from two fills (one of the left of the bowl, one at the top of the shank), that is somewhat mitigated by the briar also sporting quite a good cross-cut pattern with birdseye aplenty on the flanks and a fine display of cross-grain at the rim. More importantly, this is a Sherlock Holmes series shape we're talking about, designs known for particularly impressive smoking qualities.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN THE
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland