Irish Estates: Peterson Fermoy (03) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-2596
Though the quintessential Peterson bent Apple must, by necessity, forgo the full-blown Peterson tubular look, it still manages to maintain the extra-thick shank and deep, sturdy transition which so well defines the Peterson aesthetic - all while maintaining balance with a perfectly compact, rounded bowl. It' s presented here in the Fermoy's handsome combination of an extra-dark finish, accented by a bright sterling silver band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Peterson (in script, arched)
OF DUBLIN (arched)
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland