Irish Estates: Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2011 (606) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-2642
The English Pot is often rendered either as a solid, straightforward number, or as a little, light-stemmed, square-bowled pocket pipe. The Peterson "606" falls rather obviously into the former category, though the smoothness about the heel and transition does soften its aesthetic, especially in profile. It's found here in the St. Patrick's Day 2011 edition, sporting a warm contrast finish and bright nickel band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.35/5 A scorch spot on the rim, plus slight charring inside the chamber.
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland