Irish Estates: Peterson Fermoy (05) (9mm) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-2643
Aside from the Ebony, the Fermoy is Peterson's darkest finish, a deep stain that might well be mistaken for black until you get close enough to pick out that there's still a subtle contrast to the grain. It makes for a pleasingly reserved look and, to my eye, works especially well in the smoother shapes like the bell Calabash.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 4.99 in./126.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland