Irish Estates: Irish Seconds Smooth Bent Rhodesian
Product Number: 004-004-0934
I was walking around trying to figure out what shape this was. It's a Peterson sub-brand, but has a shape that is recognizable. Well, after Pam let me borrow her shape chart, I can see that this is an XL-14. Can't exactly figure out why it's a second, though. Sure, there are some fills, but Peterson has fills on many of their pipes. The shape is really great, and natural patina has taken over - in a good way.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN THE
Condition: 4.6/5 Rim darkening with dings on the same, and minor scratches on the sides.
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland