Italian Estates: Alberto Bonfiglioli Free Form Sandblasted Freehand with SilverBand (LX) (Z) (A1) (U.S. Pat) (2008)
Product Number: 004-006-7480
A hearty, and quite weighty Italian freehand, this thick-walled, deep-chambered Bonfiglioli fills out the hand nicely, and will naturally provide quite a long smoke too. For the accent, Alberto seems to have borrowed from the American Southwest, fitting the briar's shank with a sterling band sporting a polished piece of lapis lazuli.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
A1 [in triangle]
J.2008 [inside Maker`s mark]
MADE IN CITY
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but very clean.
- Length: 6.40 in./162.56 mm.
- Weight: 3.60 oz./102.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.83 in./71.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy