Italian Estates: Castello Trademark Bent Pot (KK)
Product Number: 004-006-7511
This is, I do believe, the most diminutive rendition of the Castello "55" I've yet to see. And yet, despite its pocket-pipe dimensions, this little bent Pot presents not only plenty of boldness in its shaping, but a considerable wealth of flame grain and birdseye alike, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
KK [in oval]
MADE IN CANTU`
KIMO [in script/oval]
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy