Italian Estates: Ascorti Peppino Rusticated Calabash (140) (For Tinderbox)
Product Number: 004-006-8323
At a quick glance it can be hard to tell a Caminetto from an Ascorti, and for a simple reason: Guiseppe Ascorti was, pretty much, the one responsible for creating the classic Caminetto style, back during the marque's heyday when Guiseppe, Luigi Radice, and Gianni Davoli (in their roles of head of the workshop, artisan carver, and businessman/marketer, respectively) were known as "I tre Camini" - the "three Chimneys" behind the name.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
FOR TINDER BOX
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy