Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Freehand (0)
Product Number: 004-006-8506
A grandly-proportioned, plateau-crowned example of the rather rare Autograph "0" grade, this lofty freehand offers, as you might expect, a chamber of positively cavernous depth. It may be one very large briar, but the design is by no means weighed down by that, with a lively sweep to shank and stem, followed up by a jaunty, spur-like heel and a nice bit of forward shift to the shaping of the bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.35/5 Rim darkening and some uneven reaming in the chamber.
- Length: 6.58 in./167.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.72 in./69.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.40 in./60.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy