Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Bent Dublin (8)
Product Number: 004-006-8507
The flame grain of this Autograph "8" is lively and untamed, but also exceptionally copious and fine-stranded as well, making it readily understandable why this briar was placed so far up the Autograph grading hierarchy. The shabbing is nothing shabby either, being quite large and capacious (as Autographs generally are), yet plenty dynamic as well, and natural in hand, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Mild rim darkening.
- Length: 6.23 in./158.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy