Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Freehand (6)
Product Number: 004-006-8474
Minimalist Elephant's Foot? Well, that was the closest definition I could think of when it comes to this Autograph's design, which like the Elephant's Foot does put a lot of emphasis on the broad, smooth plane of the bowl's forward face. Surprisingly enough, this high-rimmed, deep-chambered design is actually a pretty sound sitter, balancing itself neatly on the curve of its heel.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.6/5 Rim darkening and small scratches around the bowl.
- Length: 6.17 in./156.72 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.59 in./65.79 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy