Italian Estates: Rinaldo Triade Smooth Bent Apple (YYY)
Product Number: 004-006-8332
The grain is a bit of a mixed bag, but I have to say I quite enjoy the design of this Rinaldo bent Apple. It's sturdy, but clean and smooth as well - comfortable, but still masculine, in a solid, polished sort of way, rather than pliantly supple or voluptuously feminine, as a lot of Apple shapes are. The chamber is plenty broad, as well, though plenty of thickness is still maintained when it comes to the walls, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy