Italian Estates: Castello Sea Rock (23/AP) (Regd. No.) (1950-1960)
Product Number: 004-006-8667
A pretty simple and straightforward Apple, exhibiting distinctive neoclassical design and the Sea Rock finish, an Italian-style deep rustication offering a rich, soothingly tactile experience that's a pleasure in hand. The timelessness of the profile is composed of a strong, well-defined transition, and a full, though not especially bold heel--all creating a good, slightly bowl-heavy balance.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN CANTU'
SEA ROCK BRIAR
Condition: 4/5 Rim darkening, over reamed chamber, and the airway is visible on the top of the stem (thin and dimpled).
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.65 in./16.51 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy