Italian Estates: Brebbia Vintage Rusticated Dublin (52)
Product Number: 004-006-8694
Brebbia makes a lot of briars of obvious neoclassical-Italian style, and a lot with a distinctive bit of Pesaro flavor, and even some that can only be described as freehand in shaping. Yet, oddly enough, they also make some shapes that are just downright classical English or French in style, like this extra-lean, yet quite deep-chambered "Vintage" straight Dublin.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy