Italian Estates: Radice Twin Bore Oil Cured Bark Egg (2006)
Product Number: 004-006-8867
If the Americans are the forerunners of sandblasting, then the Italians surely take the crown for rustication: the evermore craggy overlapping layers of the exterior, fading from bronze to brown--certainly a thing of beauty. But this briar is quite the giver. Oil cured, the process rids the wood of natural saps, resins, and moisture, and which, I've heard, renders the smoke a very nice, nutty flavor to those with more sensitive palates.
Measurements & Other Details
made in italy
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy