Italian Estates: Savinelli Alligator (209) (6mm)
Product Number: 004-006-9458
In the "209" we see an interesting Brandy design from Savinelli, featuring a slight droop to the front-edge of the heel, induced by the flattening that stretches from shank to bowl - the design of which renders the pipe a patient sitter. With an almost Volcano-like taper on its ample bowl, the surface is etched with Savinelli's wildly popular Alligator finish, bringing out the beautiful grain (where smooth-polished) and turning what might have been an standard pipe into something exotic.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 A tiny spot of rim char from a lighter on the outer rim.
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.65 in./16.51 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy