Italian Estates: Radice Twin-Bore Bark Bent Apple (O) (Oil Cured) (2003)
Product Number: 004-006-9140
There's quite diversity in sensory experiences to be had in this bent Apple from Radice, both visually and in hand: from the pipe's ultra craggy bowl, flickering with subtle tones of sinopia amidst dark umber, moving out to its smoothly finished, writhen shank, right down to its vibrantly hued sunset stem. And though there is certainly a lot going on here, the piece never gets too audacious or carried away, maintaining a traditional Apple profile.
Measurements & Other Details
made in italy
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy