Italian Estates: Luigi Viprati Smooth Bent Billiard (Two Clover)
Product Number: 004-006-9110
The firm, nearly cylindrical bowl form of this briar reminds quite a bit of Castello, yet the easier, subtle flow that follows from transition through stem is another matter. Castello's bends tend to rather dramatic, whereas here Luigig Viprati presents something more reminiscent of a Prince - easy, relaxed, almost languid.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
LA PIPA (in an oval)
L. Viprati (in script)
two clover symbols
Condition: 4.6/5 Rim darkening, plus some scratches and stains around the bowl.
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy